hits

free counters

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Make Money with Bidvertiser?

Due to my inability to get re-signed up with adsense, which in make money terms is a bit of a disaster, I’ve had to look at alternative PPC schemes as another way to make money online with my blogs.

I know that in earlier posts I was dead against using PPC on my blogs to make money, citing the downside of losing visitors from your site for the sake of a few cents where those clicks could be better served with affiliate products which make money in many dollars in affiliate commissions.

But my mode of thinking has come full circle and I’m giving PPC to make money another try in the form of Bidvertiser.

I know a lot of people sneer at Bidvertiser as a very poor cousin of adsense as a way to make money online and for many reasons it certainly is. But it’s like they’ve looked at a load of cars in the showroom and picked the red Ferrari before looking under the bonnets (hoods for those of you in the US) to see what lurks beneath.

Well I can tell you that when you give Bidvertiser a closer inspection, it’s not half as bad as everyone makes out. For one, the cost per click that you can generate is generally much higher than adsense when you set it up properly if you really want to make money with it.

What?

That’s right. You get to select whether you approve or decline the ads your blog will display. That means you can effectively ignore the 5 cents per click ads and just display the higher denomination ads to make money.

How do you know how much each ad pays?

Aha! Did that get your attention? You can’t do that with adsense, can you?

Shall I tell you how?

You’ll have to look back here in this Make Money blog for future posts for that delicious snippet of make money information - after I’ve written a few more paid reviews (hahahahaha!).

No, seriously… I will write a mini-series on how to make money with Bidvertiser right here in this blog over the next few days - and let you into some secrets about how to make money with Bidvertiser that most bloggers are unaware of.

If you want to sign up with Bidvertiser, you could of course make me happy and click on their small banner in my sidebar as I make money as an affiliate too - every little helps - especially as I’m going to the trouble of writing what will amount to a valuable source of income information for you - for free!

The next instalment to follow soon…

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Are you trying to earn money from your visitors by using popup ads?
If so, did you try using Clickadu?

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and methods for earnings $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
GET FREE ACCESS NOW